Share the Slate invites one and all to our annual public meeting Tuesday, January 22nd, at 6 pm, at the Talk of the Town in Crested Butte. Please join us for beer, Brick Oven pizza, and a short informational presentation. Our presentation will include information about
- Our upcoming winter travel management process
- How the first set winter travel management processes are going elsewhere aroudn the country and what we can learn from them
- The current Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre, Gunnison National Forest Revision
- Parking issues and reminders at local trailheads
- The Gunnison / Crested Butte winter recreation app
So, please come join us for some entertainment and enlightenment! We have a lot of information to we’d love to share with you!