We are striving to preserve winter travel access for all users groups in the drainages that encompass the Gunnison Valley.
Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Outreach Education – We educate people about the new OSV Rule and what it means for Gunnison Valley. Additionally, we educate backcountry users about other user groups.
- Code of Conduct – We are developing a code of conduct for winter backcountry travel.
- Researching, Tirelessly – The situation at hand is indeed complex and we are pulling together our resources to obtain the best information possible to keep you, and us, informed.
- Communication – We communicate with National Forest and government officials to advocate for our cause. We also encourage communication between user groups.
- Data Collection – Collecting data in efforts to support our cause.
As we grow, and identify more needs, our efforts will continue to expand.